Youth's Sunday Service
Sunday, October 02, 2016If you've read my previous posts, you should know that I take part of a church. And if you ever saw my most recent tweets, then you should also know that I had been practicing a choreography for two months already. Today was the presentation us, the "youth group" or "youth class", (basically anyone who is over 18 years old and is unmarried), made sure our efforts paid off.
It was a special day for the church, because the afternoon's church service is usually just The Word and a few gospels but that's well.. "normal". But since it was organised by us, there were specials like body worships (aka worship dance), drama acts, youth chorus, etc.
[!] I apologise you might not understand fully as my English words are limited when I talk about church stuff. I attend to a Korean church so religion-related English words do not come in often.
As mentioned, I took part of the dance team. The chosen song had a fast tempo and the choreography had too many steps per few beats. It was very fast and lively but thank God we did everything and memorised every single step.
I had a few errors because I was very nervous! But I'm pretty sure no one noticed unless someone recorded it and re-watched it. I wasn't the only one who made a few mistakes though.
After the presentation finished there was an act and then we all had to sing! Then after everything finished, a big group of the youth group auto-invited themselves to my house..
It was like a party to celebrate the effort we put into this special day. We had lots of food, most of them were junk food like chips, nachos, pizza, etc.
Then, because the weather was chilly and the skies were cloudy (and it even drizzled), we watched two movies. I enjoyed that time, not because of the movie, but because my house was lively and it had been forever since I had people come over.
![]() |
| A few couple of shoes.. |
![]() |
| Still waiting for the pizzas to arrive |
After they were gone at around 10PM I finally had time for myself... I'm really tired now. Yesterday we were practicing and having rehearsals until 9:30 PM and had a pretty late dinner. But now that today is over, I can finally lose that tension that I might forget the dance steps, haha.
..Though, I have a lot to clean tomorrow. Good night!



0 comments