"Ultimate 'About me'" questionnaire
Saturday, October 22, 2016![]() |
| Random post-sleep picture of my ahoge |
I was bored, so I tried this survey to find out how I truly am and what I like.
I skipped the first three questions, but if anyone wants to try it out, here's the link!
Other random details about me is in the about section, in the navigation above.
General
004. What is your height? 161cm
(5'3)
005. Do you have any siblings? Two older
brothers.
006. What is your eye colour? Dark
brown.
007. What is your hair colour? Dark
brown to black.
008. Do you wear glasses or contacts? Glasses,
when needed.
009. Are you right handed or left handed? Right
handed.
010. Do you have any piercings? One per
ear.
011. Do you smoke? No, and
never will.
012. Do you swear? No.
013. Do you get along with your parents? Yes.
014. Your heritage? Korean
genes.
015. Your fears? Losing
the ones I love.. and clowns.
016. Goal you would like to achieve this year? Pass all
my exams.
017. Most overused phrase on an instant
messenger? "Thank you" and "I'm sorry".
018. Best Physical Feature? My pretty
and small hands. ;w;
019. Your bedtime? Around 1
AM.
020. What time do you arise in the morning? Either
6:30AM or 10AM.
021. First thoughts waking up? "5
more minutes.."
022. Do you shower daily? Every two
days.
This Or That?
023. Bright or dark room? Bright.
024. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate!
025. Dogs or cats? Dogs.
026. Pepsi or Coke? I don't often drink carbonated drinks but, coke.
027. McDonalds or Burger King? Both.
(teehee)
028. Ant or Dec? What are
these?
029. Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea? Never
tried neither.
030. Cappuccino or Coffee? Any, but
I'd rather have tea.
In the last month have you...
031. Drank alcohol? Some
wine, yes.
032. Gone to a mall? No.
033. Eaten a box of Oreos? No.
034. Eaten sushi? Yes.
035. Been on stage? Yes.
036. Been dumped? No.
037. Gone skinny dipping? No.
038. Stolen Anything? No.
Have you ever...
039. Laughed for no reason? Yes.
040. Been caught doing something you weren't
supposed to do? Yes.
041. Been in love? Y-Yes.
042. Fired a gun? No.
043. Been drunk? No.
044. Been called a Tease? No.
045. Been beaten up? No.
046. Shoplifted? No.
What was the last....
047. Furry thing you touched? My dog.
048. Thing you've said? "I have things to do."
049. Song you've listened to? Set me free - Younha (윤하)
050. (Who was the last) person you've spoken to on the phone? Someone from the call centre.
051. Movie you watched? "I want to let you know that I love you". (ずっと前から好きでした。~告白実行委員会~)
052. Thing you were doing before this? Doing the dishes.
053. Time you cried? Yesterday.
054. Song you've sang? Glass - Cherry Filter. (유리 - 체리필터)
055. Time you looked at the clock? 15 minutes ago.
056. Food and drink you've had? Bowl of cereal with berries.
057. Flavour of gum you've chewed? Mint.
058. Shoes you've worn? Converses.
059. Store you've been in? The grocery store.
048. Thing you've said? "I have things to do."
049. Song you've listened to? Set me free - Younha (윤하)
050. (Who was the last) person you've spoken to on the phone? Someone from the call centre.
051. Movie you watched? "I want to let you know that I love you". (ずっと前から好きでした。~告白実行委員会~)
052. Thing you were doing before this? Doing the dishes.
053. Time you cried? Yesterday.
054. Song you've sang? Glass - Cherry Filter. (유리 - 체리필터)
055. Time you looked at the clock? 15 minutes ago.
056. Food and drink you've had? Bowl of cereal with berries.
057. Flavour of gum you've chewed? Mint.
058. Shoes you've worn? Converses.
059. Store you've been in? The grocery store.
Favourite...
060. Planet? Earth.
061. Age you've been so far? 6-14. Childhood. <3
062. Season? Autumn!
063. Number? 4 or 12.
064. TV show? Running man or 2 Days 1 Night.
065. Flower? White lilies, Water lilies and Sakura flowers.
061. Age you've been so far? 6-14. Childhood. <3
062. Season? Autumn!
063. Number? 4 or 12.
064. TV show? Running man or 2 Days 1 Night.
065. Flower? White lilies, Water lilies and Sakura flowers.
Random...
066. How much cash do you have on you? I wish I
knew, but $1000 saved for sure.
067. What's a word that rhymes with 'door'? Floor. '-'
068. What T-Shirt are you wearing? White pyjamas.
069. What brand of shoes are you wearing? I'm currently barefoot.
070. What did your last text message say? "Hahahah, that's nothingg!"
071. What were you doing at midnight last night? Was watching Clannad AS.
072. What's your current desktop picture? One of the default mac pictures, the space one.
073. What's a word that you say a lot? "Ehh.." (is that even a word?)
074. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Hm.. yellow?
075. How is the weather right now? Pretty good!
076. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Voice or the way they talk.
077. Are you too shy to ask someone out? Yes, unfortunately.
078. Can you do a headstand (not using a wall)? No.
079. Who would you like to see right now? My dog. I miss her so much.
080. How many pillows do you sleep with? Two.
081. Would you go on a date with someone on MySpace? Depends.
082. How do you want to die? Asleep. (i.e. without suffering)
083. What do you want to be when you grow up? Someone stable.
084. What country would you most like to visit? The UK.
085. How many CDs do you own? None.
086. How many things, in your past, do you regret? Not so many.
087. Do you think you are attractive? Nope. >:
088. Do you believe in yourself? I try to.
089. Do you want to get married? Yes.
067. What's a word that rhymes with 'door'? Floor. '-'
068. What T-Shirt are you wearing? White pyjamas.
069. What brand of shoes are you wearing? I'm currently barefoot.
070. What did your last text message say? "Hahahah, that's nothingg!"
071. What were you doing at midnight last night? Was watching Clannad AS.
072. What's your current desktop picture? One of the default mac pictures, the space one.
073. What's a word that you say a lot? "Ehh.." (is that even a word?)
074. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Hm.. yellow?
075. How is the weather right now? Pretty good!
076. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Voice or the way they talk.
077. Are you too shy to ask someone out? Yes, unfortunately.
078. Can you do a headstand (not using a wall)? No.
079. Who would you like to see right now? My dog. I miss her so much.
080. How many pillows do you sleep with? Two.
081. Would you go on a date with someone on MySpace? Depends.
082. How do you want to die? Asleep. (i.e. without suffering)
083. What do you want to be when you grow up? Someone stable.
084. What country would you most like to visit? The UK.
085. How many CDs do you own? None.
086. How many things, in your past, do you regret? Not so many.
087. Do you think you are attractive? Nope. >:
088. Do you believe in yourself? I try to.
089. Do you want to get married? Yes.
In a boy/girl...
090. Favourite eye colour? Doesn't
matter.
091. Favourite hair colour? Natural.
092. Short or long hair? Medium short.
093. Height? Taller than me.
094. Weight? Average/Normal.
091. Favourite hair colour? Natural.
092. Short or long hair? Medium short.
093. Height? Taller than me.
094. Weight? Average/Normal.

0 comments