Hey guys, I'm still alive
Monday, July 06, 2015Yep. I'm still breathing and surviving.
After my latest post, things started to get better and worse and so on. But through that I learnt that life works just like that. You happen to have the best day ever and then the worst sh*t ever. (Wow, that's the first time I've written like that but I'm dead serious today). So yeah, I'm valuing my life more and more.
I read my past blog entries and honestly, I sounded so lame. But I feel that way because I'm NOT in a bad mood today. Though I'm still sad that I have little time left of the weekend before boring Monday arrives. Those entries about suicide are so lame I want to bury myself in dirt, but I'll keep them posted just to prove myself and anyone else that I'm finally over those thoughts.... maybe (?)
Anyway! This post is to let you readers know that I'm still living and slowly, yet steadily, moving on. Nope, my life is not getting perfectly better but like I've said earlier, I am getting my ups and downs (and I should be worrying), but instead of pitying myself over that, I'm trying to give off a smile continuing with my belief that good things will happen sooner or later. I'm keeping my hopes up.
I flunked at a project in college (both due by and second chance OTL) and I don't know how to improve it, but I'm not depressed over that. Maybe I'll be in the near future for the last chance, but today is not the day! I also have a history final in two weeks and the worst thing is that it's an oral exam, which unfortunately are my weaknesses (history and oral), but then again I'm not worried today. Could this be because of my procrastinating habits? Hahah.
So.. in summary, the reason I came across to this post was to finally realise that life is not only about good things. God himself let us know that He does not intend to give us good stuff only. We'll suffer and have bad days, but if we hold onto Him then everything will turn out fine.
The following is a bible verse that has helped me during my project presentations the past month. I hope it does the same for you.
0 comments