Goodbye finals, first half 2015!

Friday, July 24, 2015

Is this the first time I'm posting while it still is morning?
How come? Who would have known?
Well, it's because I'm done with my finals!

Thank God the last one was quite a light one. Friday classes were photography class for this semester. And for the final exam, I had to present a themed photograph which had been the class' project for two months or so. We already had a presentation day, but the task for the final was to either leave it as if or improve it.

My theme was "melancholic solitude". And I chose to take photos in a park nearby.


I re-took some photos to improve my grade, but due to season changes from fall to winter, the time span was shorter to get the right light exposure and colours, so I ended up handing over the same photograph. I managed to maintain the same grade though, which was an 8/10 (A- or A).

Now that the first semester is done. I can finally rest.... for a week, ugh. ~_~; Sucks that the second semester starts right away. Boohoo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Monthly Popular Posts

Twitter activity

Subscribe