TRImarchi 2015, day 1

Friday, October 02, 2015

September 25th (friday)

My friends and I slept during the morning to recover our energies as we were tired from riding the bus. I woke up to have some breakfast with my other friends, but we found out that the hotel didn't offer us any for the first day. So they headed to some coffee shop nearby while I went back to sleep.

At midday, the university's bus picked us all up and rode us to the coliseum where the conference took place. I ate a hotdog for lunch because there really wasn't anything nice to buy near the coliseum, and I also don't trust their hamburgers or sandwiches because of their lettuce.

The conference had tons of people walking around. There were also people selling stuff (like books, illustrations, stickers, clothes, etc) along the gates of the coliseum.

Anyway, on the first day we had guests like Pimp My CarrocaArseny VesninLiniersKate StoneTony Alva, among others.
The timetable was definitely delayed, so instead of finishing by 7:30PM it finished at around 10PM.

There was a pre-party and a party after the conference, and even though I'm not a party person, I decided to go just because of my friends. We left the coliseum but it was freaking cold! We couldn't even find the school bus until much later. Then it took us back to the hotel. There we were dazing around whether to go to the party or just call it a day. At the end we decided to not go, and instead went for dinner with my other friends.

So we had dinner at midnight and I wanted to order anything with seafood because we were in a city with seas, right?! The closest to seafood I found in the menu was salad with smoked salmon. Eh, well okay, give me that. It was nice and all, but it wasn't the kind of food I wanted. ;-;

Now onto day 2!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Monthly Popular Posts

Twitter activity

Subscribe