Merry Christmas 2016!

Sunday, December 25, 2016

It’s Christmas! This is the first time I’m writing a scheduled post.

Right now, as you may be reading, I’m probably either in the middle of my flight back to the main house or just waiting at the airport.

Birthday is gone, finals ended this Thursday, baked cookies for my friends and seniors, had my Christmas Eve dinner with my mom's family, cleaned the house (it's literally so clean that it could be up for sale) , and well, December is almost gone too. My brother, for the first time, gave a Christmas present! It was the Spanish version of "Secret Garden" by Johanna Basford, a colouring book. I like drawing.. but colouring is not my strength haha.. ಥwಥ

Secret Garden Johanna Basford
Process so far
Cookies, not burnt! (Brown sugar gave them that colour).


I might not post that much once I arrive to the place I can call “Home, sweet home”, but I’ll surely make a long post when I get the time.

I’ll most likely update via Twitter, so for one and a half month I won’t be as active in other DMs. I no longer have Skype on my phone (like 3 months ago), nor Discord (1.5 months ago). I might not use my laptop as much, so that means I won’t even be on Skype or Discord overall.

For that period of time I might go back to play osu! or finish my Legend of Zelda game; help my parents at their store and visit family and friends. I might also stream some stuff again, who knows.

Any form of direct/instant contact will be either through Kakao or Line, but.. that’s a bit more of a personal account. So.. Twitter it is.

Oh, but I’m still receiving the prayer request mails, so to those who have sent me mails every now and then, you can still do it. I just won’t respond as frequent. ^^

I guess that’s it for this post. I have yet to finish packing and I'm actually pretty tired. OTL

Merry Christmas everyone! To the non-Christians: happy holidays!
Also, happy new year from the future!

remism



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Monthly Popular Posts

Twitter activity

Subscribe