Saturday at last

Sunday, April 14, 2013

I finally have some free time to write in my journal~

Nothing really interested happened during these past 10 days. Are tests and homework interesting? Heck no.

I can't remember the exact day, but my mom bought me new face soap/cleanser. She told me to make good use of it as it was kinda expensive. Heheh..



It's my first time seeing a transparent soap lol. (Sorry, no photo of it all dry and unused..)
After washing my face, going to school, and back home I noticed the soap had bubbles around it. What. Another first time seeing something like that.
It was so rare and awesome to me that I took photos of it. I'm such an ignorant... ;A;





Don't wonder about the other days, I just can't remember.
I've been with a cold since Thursday. It's annoying to breathe with only one nostril open! D:<
Oh, btw, I'm self-hospitalized (?) I mean, I just wait to heal without going to the doctor or taking any medicine. So yeah, it'll take a while until I stop sniveling.

I just came back from buying a new mouse for my desktop, weee~ I bought a wireless one so I can use it whenever I buy a laptop/notebook. I know, I'm so cheap. xD

Also, my "LINE play" avatar is getting more furniture these days. Everything is expensive for me, and the gems I get from visiting and doing chores is just not enough. My code is JK-7012-0406 for anyone who plays Line Play. I'd like to invite your code back, but I'm out of space. >: Anyone is free to add me though. My username is Remi.

--
Edit: I just remembered that on Friday 12th, we celebrate children's day in the town I live in.
As seniors, we had a bake sale and events for our school's primary graders (1st to 6th grade).
I got to see and talk with the kids I used to read books to last year. It feels so good to know they still remember me. They were 1st graders back then. I was exhausted all day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Monthly Popular Posts

Twitter activity

Subscribe