Sunday 14th

Monday, April 15, 2013

I decided to put the day and date as post title whenever I don't have a title for it lol.

Anyway.
I'm still with my cold, and woke up a little later (10 minutes) than usual. The bus that picks me up every Sunday came earlier than usual too, so the driver got a little mad. He's short-tempered from my point of view. D: I had my hair wet and I can't really dry it without a hairdryer... so yeah, I guess my cold is going to stay for a little longer. Wait what. Wait for it~... I'll soon give you another reason why it'll stay longer than that "little longer" I said right just before.

After church, I had some ice cream with my mom's friends and their daughters.

Le ice cream I served myself
While having my ice cream, I was thinking "maybe I shouldn't be having ice cream.." so I stopped and stared at it and then I noticed the cup's message on it:


Oh well, it says "It's eating healthy!!", so why not? It's even in CAPS! :D
So I had my ice cream and I liked it.

I also got this magical thing from one of my gang's member. This thingy polishes my nails, making them smoother and shiny. Loved it. It's like having transparent nail polish coat, but doesn't smell like polish and makes my nails look more healthy!
I've polished all my family's nails today and all of them liked the result. Thank you Angela! :3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Monthly Popular Posts

Twitter activity

Subscribe