TRImarchi 2015, day 3
Thursday, November 12, 2015
Before I begin, sorry for the lack of posts. There was so much going on with uni work that I totally forgot about the trimarchi posts. OTL I'll do my best to remember everything that I did on the last day of the trip. ;;;;
-
My friends and I woke up much later than usual because we sort of ditched the alarm hahah. Had we slept a little longer, we would have missed breakfast. Luckily, we arrived to the cafeteria on time.
After brunching, I got ready to go out with my other friends. The city is home to one of the best churros in the country, and I, being the food hunter (lol), had to definitely go there and munch some deliciousness. :B Oh, and it's not like I didn't go with my roommates because of what had happened the previous day. I didn't go with them because they don't like churros at all. Well, they didn't go with me* is the correct term. >_>
Anyway, along the way to the city centre, where the churros shop is located in, we stopped by a grocery store just to buy some fruits to balance our diet after eating so much junk food for the past days. Yet again, I had to buy those churros! >:3 So I did that. I bought a dozen as souvenirs for my brother and friends, and one for me to eat at that moment. It was gold. =w=
Later we went to the colosseum to listen to the talks. There were interesting talks, but it was a shame the chronology was delayed once again. Because of that, many of the guests were forced to rush their presentations. Once the conference finally closed doors, all the uni group went back to the hotel at around 8PM. We were given one hour to get everything ready. I made sure to not forget anything.
After packing everything, my friends and I found ourselves hungry. We had around 30 minutes before the bus came to pick us up. There was no way we could have a decent dinner with so little time. So for the last time, we went to the same resto-bar. I had a morning takeout (a croissant and a cup of coffee), while my friends had a sandwich and some sort of chicken tart. The latter didn't taste that good, according to my friend. e_e
We ate in the hotel, and then waited for the bus. Then after it arrived, people started to get in. One friend said that it was okay to not rush, since the bus wouldn't leave without anyone missing anyway. So the rest of us friends waited patiently. Later we found out there were no empty seats together. So we had to split.
I had no choice but to take the upper floor's back seat. It was horrible.
1. I dislike the upper floor of a bus. Because of the height and physics, I get motion sickness. The base floor doesn't tilt that much, since you know.. it's the base and is stable.
2. The passengers in the back seats were the party-kind-of-people. They were listening to the music genre that I hate through their radio/speakers.
3. My phone's battery was about to die, so there was no way I could listen to my songs. (It was 5% and somehow survived till I got home - all due to flight mode on).
4. The guy next to me was intimidating. Not because of looks, but because he kept sighing in frustration. My guess is, it was because of the party-people.
5. After the party-people kind of calmed down, the lights went off. BUT THE MINI TV SCREEN REMAINED ON. The tv was in front of me, and it had that bright blue screen of death. ==
6. That, the bus's instability, and the coffee I drank earlier gave me a headache. I'm usually okay with coffee, but it didn't match well with the constant shakes the bus had.
We arrived to our uni at around 3AM, and then I got home after half an hour. I went to sleep at 4AM and didn't go to class on the same day (Monday). I was hella too tired to wake up and do stuff lol...
So, till next year, trimarchi! ...maybe
That day's guests were:
0 comments