Bad news

Friday, April 24, 2015

And possibly the worst news I could have ever imagined.


Today was being a good day (having the time to do my nails and other stuff) until just an hour before tomorrow when I heard it from my brother as he ate his dinner:
My mother's shop was stolen. Yes, I said stolen, not robbed.

Here's the story:
Over the years my mom had a fabric shop which opened only on Wednesdays and Saturdays, not due to her own choice but because the place it is located in makes her do that. This shop was registered with my mom's elder sister (my aunt) but it was basically my mom's. My aunt, as far as I know, never opened that shop nor she ever sold anything in there. It was just registered under her name so - for more than 15 years I thought my aunt was kind enough to give her little sister this shop to make a living out of it. Heck, I don't even know when she let my mom use that local but I have no memories of her living in that town AT ALL. Yes, she's been living in another country (where I am now) while my mom was running that shop.

My dad took the time to add and repair all the furnitures. My family went through so much for the shop to rise, pays debts, import fabric, and have its own reputation until - today. All of our efforts were supposed to be paid off in the future but that's getting ripped off. How? Why? My aunt suddenly decided to give the grown shop to her daughter, my cousin. asdfdsjafrig. I just can't think nicely/straight. I'm so mad at her right now.

I mean.. how can she be like that? For more than I can remember (and I'm talking about YEARS) my family, specially my mom, effing ran the shop while my aunt was living a good life in another country, just for it to be now gone?! Let me tell you something. That shop back in time was NOTHING. My mom made it into a shop. Her efforts. Just to be snatched away easily by my aunt. And I say 'easily' because my aunt is horrendously difficult to win. She's really stubborn.

Here's another reason why to be this upset: it's not like my family only has that shop which opens two days a week. We have another local, but let me tell you - that counts as nothing. Everyday my dad calls me, and when I ask him how the business is going in the second local (open on M,T,TH,F's) he ALWAYS replies with "no sales so far", by the end of the day he either has sold to two customers or none at all.

It hurts me SO MUCH whenever I hear those words. I pity my family a lot. I pity ourselves when I shouldn't, but I can't stop feeling this sorrow. I'm glad my parents are only paying my second brother's tuition as the eldest pays for his and mine. But still, university costs so damn much.

I can't see the logic behind to my aunt's decision. Sure, she's giving it to her own daughter; but come on, the location where the shop is in only sells fabrics! Everyone in that town knows that! Oh yeah, you have been living in another country for sooo long but it's common sense to figure that out!
Forgot to mention: my aunt's currently visiting the country/town my mom is living in, and my cousin, who is also living there, had her first baby a few months ago.
But really, REALLY?!

My cousin has her own shop and it runs quite successfully. Why do you want to take away your younger sister's most successful shop after so many damn years?!
Can you see how much anger I have right now? I'm totally upset I cannot believe it.

Really, I wish she could think over again. I'd really like to prove my brother wrong when he kept saying that "in business, the word family doesn't exist". It's a lot of pain for me to handle. I wish this was a dream, just a bad dream.

I'm seriously in tears. Last year was my worst year so far with the financial problems I had. I wanted to f'ing DIE. I kept crying every night hoping for that hell to end. On new year's eve I prayed so much for 2015 to be a comeback for the good days. I was hopeful that 2015 would be a much much better year. But I feel like that hope is crushing again. I'm furious with the bad luck my family is having. How can I not cry over that?! Am I just being selfishly unfair?

I don't know where I want to be now. I wish I could just die and rest in peace, because I am sick of this drama. I am sick of this suffering. I want someone to help me out, I want someone to comfort me while I am feeling this way.

Whoever reads this, I beg you, please pray for me and my family. Help us find a solution. There's so much stress in my family right now that we can't sleep enough. Please help us.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Monthly Popular Posts

Twitter activity

Subscribe